Own Your World
AE Works is a team of visionaries, strategists, learners, futurists, and achievers. We are storytellers and leaders shaping the future. We are risk-takers questioning the answers. And we are growing our impact.
As we have matured from startup to emerging firm to an established firm, now experiencing our largest growth period yet, we have learned what it takes to make a difference. We know our chances for success lie in the people we employ.
Before you apply to join our team, ask yourself this: Are you open to learning? Are you open to teaching? Are you open to new ideas and different ways of looking at the same thing? Are you looking for more than a job? Are you looking to do your part in creating a world where everyone is relevant? If you answer yes to these questions, AE Works is the place to ignite your career.
AE Works provides a comprehensive benefits program and perks package for eligible staff members.
- Health Benefits: Medical, Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) and Vision
- Insurance – including Short-term disability, Long-term disability, Group Life and AD&D
- Retirement Savings Opportunities: 401(k) Plan with a safe harbor non-elective company contribution
- Paid Time Off – 160 hours per calendar year which can be used for personal, sick, or vacation time
- 6 paid holidays
- Medical Time Off
- Personal Leave of Absence
- Bereavement Leave
- Jury Duty Leave
- Military Reserves or National Guard Leaves of Absence
- Flexibility in scheduled starting and ending times
- ‘Dress for Your Day’ dress code
- Access to the Pittsburgh Corporate Apartment & Fitness Center
- Good eats such as free coffee, tea, filtered water, cans of carbonated beverages, and Salad Club
- Free on-site health & wellness seminars
- Company softball team
- Showers for those who bicycle to work
- Dog-friendly offices
- Top-notch computer equipment and the latest technologies like Slack and Officevibe
Training and Professional Development
- Bi-weekly All Hands Meeting with the CEO and Leadership Team
- Lunch and learns
- Encouragement to join professional associations and attend conferences
SOCIAL and ECO Projects
- Supporting delivery of our service offering through our TBL business model, AE Works offers SOCIAL projects for staff to give back and develop relationships in local communities. ECO Projects range from individual or team knowledge to executing projects to reduce our environmental demands. These diverse projects focus on learning, expanding each person’s horizon with projects that strengthen team capabilities while increasing the firm’s bottom lines in many different ways.
- There are company-wide SOCIAL and ECO projects throughout the year. Some examples of these projects include the annual AE Works picnic, Christmas party, and annual retreat. Yes, we pay staff members to have fun and learn!
- Employees are also encouraged to initiate their own ECO and SOCIAL projects.
TWO STEPS TO BEGIN YOUR CAREER AT AE WORKS
- STEP 1Complete PI Survey. PI Survey required for considerationCOMPLETE SURVEY
- STEP 2Submit your resume to one of the below positionsSUBMIT RESUME